Thursday, July 23, 2009
About my status in Facebook =.=

My status was : "Ngee... ^^ Sultans are in Kuching right now. Some of them are living at Four Points hotel. I can just walk there and look for them. LOL xD"
These are the comments. So funny de. For me lah. I'm not sure about you. Some comments has no connection to my status. Oh well. Haha!


The Comments
Tommy Soon
: they come here for?

Maxine Rose : to meet me. =P

Tommy Soon : wah......tua liap lang xD

Maxine Rose : huh? O.o

Tommy Soon : i was saying VIP lol

Maxine Rose : chech. haha! LOL xD

Tommy Soon : new pic lol

Maxine Rose : haha! go see and comment lah. ^^ hehe

Albert Wong Yiung Kiing : they come here kam lan only....traffic jam all the way plus heavy rain again ==''

Tommy Soon : they go 4point kam hookers lan lo xDD

Maxine Rose : yeah. haha! police everywhere. heh. go tell them lah. haha! LOL xD

Maxine Rose : haha! no hookers there de. =.=

Tommy Soon : how do u know? did u asked? xD

Albert Wong Yiung Kiing : lol.....everywhere police go back and forth like nothing to do...people got exam oso bising bising punya silent

Maxine Rose : haha! no. later lah i ask them. LOL xD

Tommy Soon : *siren* lol they go round round looking for 4point xD

Albert Wong Yiung Kiing : oops my bad....keep asking people to SILENT until get used to it d. XD 4point got hookers? y i never knw? how u knw? u go be4? XD

Maxine Rose : to tommy : no. they go round looking for me. ^^ // to albert : haha! haiya! Four Points no hookers lah. it's a hotel. if got,i would have known a long time ago. xD

Tommy Soon : i know because i went to see before. all KN. shit xD

Maxine Rose : =.= you see,tommy! you simply say at Four Points got hookers until people believe. =.='

Tommy Soon : hahahahahahaha

Albert Wong Yiung Kiing : XD she just said no hooker and if got she will be well known there meaning she is a hooker.zzz. and i knw 4point is a hotel ma. mana tahu. u guys say got hooker in there.zzz. maxine i go find u :)

Maxine Rose : laugh some more! =.= if whoever that works at Four Points hotel find out that you simply say that,that hotel got hookers,die liaw you. haha! xD

Tommy Soon : LOL. i never knew u were working there xD

Albert Wong Yiung Kiing : frm sultan topic to hooker topic =='' i m out of here!

Maxine Rose : to albert : why go find me? O.o // to tommy : i didn't said that...sigh... i give up. =.=

Maxine Rose : to albert : tommy leh. go and start the hooker topic. =.=

Tommy Soon : lai lo. he start say kam lam 1st xD

Maxine Rose : =.= but you started the whole hooker topic.

Albert Wong Yiung Kiing : to maxine: u said u hooker so i go find u la XD // to tommy : u talking bout me? i said the SULTAN kam lan come here for wat Zzz

Maxine Rose : to albert : i NEVER said that i was a hooker. =.= // to tommy : i'm so gonna write a post about you in my blog. =P

Tommy Soon : sure sure. i go sleep 1st :D // to albert: lol

Albert Wong Yiung Kiing : u said, " if 4point got hooker, i would have known a long time ago...em...wait...sorry..my bad...i thought u said if got hooker u would have been known(famous) there :P sorry hahahahaha misintepreted zzz

Maxine Rose : to tommy : good lah if you go sleep. haha! =P // to albert : sheesh... haha! that's why i was so blurr when you first said you wanna find me. haha!

Albert Wong Yiung Kiing : kekeke my bad...i chao 1st..sorry yeah XD

Maxine Rose : it's ok. chow!~ =]

P/S : The hooker topic started all because of Tommy. Crazy guy. Gee... Thanks a lot Tommy. =.= Haha! Oh well... Thanks to him,the conversation became more interesting. LOL xD

THE END
-M A X I N E-


15:14




About me


Name : Maxine Rose
Birthday : 10th March 1994
Horoscope : Pisces
School : SMK St. Teresa,Kuching
Confirmation name : Roxanne
Loves : God. Family. Friends. Myself.

Facebook
Friendster
My blog
Tumblr


I love playing my guitar
I want a Macbook
I'm single


Waiting for

  • MACBOOK! =D
  • PMR results >.<
  • Christmas
  • HIM


    PEOPLE

    ♥ Alexandria Kucha ♥
    Barry Barim
    Chelsea Bong
    Daphne
    Diana Ting
    ♥ Hazelin Ng ♥
    Ivy Lim
    James Raj
    Joelle Chang
    Justin Sing
    Martha
    ♥ Rebecca Lydia ♥
    Roselle
    Sarah Jane
    Sharon Lugun
    Stephanie Bulan
    ♥ Theodoric Job ♥
    Tommy Soon
    Tommy Soon
    My Blog Net88




    Talk






    Craps





    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010





    I ♥ them

    JESUS [L O V E] ♥

    Leow Kwan [my best friend]
    Hazelin [my close friend]
    Alexandria Kucha [my sister in Christ]
    Diinson Ng [my little brother]
    Xiao Jie [my cute friend]
    Syl Lau [crazy dude]
    Korea Lo [my best friend]
    Adrian [friend]
    Kenny Ting [my brother]
    Julian Lu [fun friend]
    Theodoric Job [fun friend]
    Nikko [friend]
    Rebecca Lydia [good friend]
    Raphael Isaiah [good friend]