Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Rainforest World Music Festival 2009

As you all know [I think you do],Rainforest World Music Festival 2009 was held on 10th - 12th July 2009 at Sarawak Cultural Village. I went there on Saturday night,11th July 2009. I went there with my family but I ditched them and went with my friends. [Haha! So mean.] All my family did was sit at the eating place and drank beer the whole night. On the other hand,I was having fun with my friends. ^^

This is me in the car on the way to Sarawak Cultural Village. ^^

This is Adricia and me. We were up on the hill on the left side of the stage near the projector.

The place was so damn crowded with people,man! Look at that picture. I mean...WOAH! Didn't expect that there was gonna be that many people. Some people were wearing masks to prevent themselves from getting the H1N1 virus. Haha! No fun lah if you use masks during a concert like that. Well,I for sure did not use the mask. =P

I was sitting under the tree. Can you see the tree? I guess not. Well,maybe. Hmm... Don't know,don't care. Haha!

I was so sweaty! Most of us were sweating like pigs. It wasn't hot,but we were enjoying ourselves so much that we danced like crazy until we sweat like that. I sweated so much till I look like I just came out from the shower. Haha! xD I made a new friend. I don't where is she from,but I think she's from Jamaica...Heh. I have no idea. I danced with her. It was really fun dancing with her. Then,suddenly she laughed so loud and hard. Then I looked at her. Then she said,"Poor you. Your shoes are all muddy." Then she pointed at my shoes and kept on laughing. =.= So,I took off my shoes and put it at where our stuffs were. Why didn't I think of taking my shoes off earlier? Sigh... Oh well.

Here's a picture of my muddy shoes. And you can see a couple of can beers and someone's feet. Haha! xD

Oh! I forgot to mention. We,my friends and I,drank Heineken beer. We shared the beers. I'm not sure who bought the beers,but it was either Leon or Brandon. Haha! Thanks,you guys. ^^

Me trying to take picture with the huge Heineken bottle but my dad ruined the picture by "showing off" his lame heineken beer can. Haha! So,I asked my mum to help take picture of me and the huge Heineken bottle. And...

...Ta-da! Hehe. I love this picture. ^^ Huge,isn't it? =D

Me,Leon,JJ,Adriana and Brandon danced like crazy and enjoyed ourselves that night but Adricia and her boyfriend,Samson,were busy dating! =P Here's a picture of us having fun! ^^

We had so much fun! We were drunk,but who cares?! Haha! It's a night to enjoy yourselves like hell! Haha! Woot!~
We all were barefooted and the ground was so muddy and so,our feet were muddy too. But,like I said...WHO CARES?! Haha!

It was so dark at where I was. But the stage was fully lighted.

I walked around barefooted. Haha! Who cares if I'm barefooted? No one seemed to care/mind/bother. Most of the people there were barefooted as well. But I've got a few cuts on my feet because of the rocks and stones and all. =.=

It was almost 12a.m.,so we had to go home. While walking,I snapped a photo of myself walking from above. Wanna see? Haha! Here's the photo...

It was the most exciting and fun night this year! I can't to go for it again next year. Hehe. Oh ya! And I bought the T-shirt. ^^


The end. =]

-M A X I N E-



14:30




About me


Name : Maxine Rose
Birthday : 10th March 1994
Horoscope : Pisces
School : SMK St. Teresa,Kuching
Confirmation name : Roxanne
Loves : God. Family. Friends. Myself.

Facebook
Friendster
My blog
Tumblr


I love playing my guitar
I want a Macbook
I'm single


Waiting for

  • MACBOOK! =D
  • PMR results >.<
  • Christmas
  • HIM


    PEOPLE

    ♥ Alexandria Kucha ♥
    Barry Barim
    Chelsea Bong
    Daphne
    Diana Ting
    ♥ Hazelin Ng ♥
    Ivy Lim
    James Raj
    Joelle Chang
    Justin Sing
    Martha
    ♥ Rebecca Lydia ♥
    Roselle
    Sarah Jane
    Sharon Lugun
    Stephanie Bulan
    ♥ Theodoric Job ♥
    Tommy Soon
    Tommy Soon
    My Blog Net88




    Talk






    Craps





    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010





    I ♥ them

    JESUS [L O V E] ♥

    Leow Kwan [my best friend]
    Hazelin [my close friend]
    Alexandria Kucha [my sister in Christ]
    Diinson Ng [my little brother]
    Xiao Jie [my cute friend]
    Syl Lau [crazy dude]
    Korea Lo [my best friend]
    Adrian [friend]
    Kenny Ting [my brother]
    Julian Lu [fun friend]
    Theodoric Job [fun friend]
    Nikko [friend]
    Rebecca Lydia [good friend]
    Raphael Isaiah [good friend]