Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Unexpected 0.0

Today,a good guy friend of mine told me something which I never thought he would say.
He said that he loves me. 0.0
It all started with me sending this SMS,"---Finish the sentence--- 'I always wanted to tell you that..................'"
Then,he replied.
He said,"I always wanted to say that I love you... Is it?"
At first I though that he thought that I asked him to complete what I wanted to say.
And so,I told him that he's suppose to tell me what he always wanted to tell me,not to complete my sentence or so.
Then he said,"I really did wanted to say that I love you."
I asked him,"Love as in friends,bestfriends or like as a sis,right?"
Then he said,"No. More than that."
Then I asked,"You mean love as in like those type of couple love?"
Then he said,"Yea."
I was like... O.O?!
I didn't reply him after that.
I had nothing to say and I didn't know what to say.
I was in SHOCK!
Then he sent me this SMS :
"I prayed so many times that you will ask me that question. And it worked. I like you. Not just like...but I love you. More than anything I ever wanted. Until you have someone with,it makes me really sad. But I'm glad that I told you how I really feel about you. I love you so much more than friends,bestfriends and more than a sister."
And again,I was like...O.O?!
I don't know what to say.
I mean,sorry to say lah,well,yeah...it's too late for him.
Why do people ALWAYS realize things when it's too late?
Heh.
Well,if you [the guy],is reading this,I just wanna say that I'm sorry things aren't the way you want it to be.
You will find 'the one' one day.
Don't worry. ^^
Take care.
God bless you.
*hugs* =]


15:59




About me


Name : Maxine Rose
Birthday : 10th March 1994
Horoscope : Pisces
School : SMK St. Teresa,Kuching
Confirmation name : Roxanne
Loves : God. Family. Friends. Myself.

Facebook
Friendster
My blog
Tumblr


I love playing my guitar
I want a Macbook
I'm single


Waiting for

  • MACBOOK! =D
  • PMR results >.<
  • Christmas
  • HIM


    PEOPLE

    ♥ Alexandria Kucha ♥
    Barry Barim
    Chelsea Bong
    Daphne
    Diana Ting
    ♥ Hazelin Ng ♥
    Ivy Lim
    James Raj
    Joelle Chang
    Justin Sing
    Martha
    ♥ Rebecca Lydia ♥
    Roselle
    Sarah Jane
    Sharon Lugun
    Stephanie Bulan
    ♥ Theodoric Job ♥
    Tommy Soon
    Tommy Soon
    My Blog Net88




    Talk






    Craps





    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010





    I ♥ them

    JESUS [L O V E] ♥

    Leow Kwan [my best friend]
    Hazelin [my close friend]
    Alexandria Kucha [my sister in Christ]
    Diinson Ng [my little brother]
    Xiao Jie [my cute friend]
    Syl Lau [crazy dude]
    Korea Lo [my best friend]
    Adrian [friend]
    Kenny Ting [my brother]
    Julian Lu [fun friend]
    Theodoric Job [fun friend]
    Nikko [friend]
    Rebecca Lydia [good friend]
    Raphael Isaiah [good friend]