Wednesday, September 2, 2009
I LOVE YOU [Sad story]


Boy : Baby,we need to talk.
Girl : What do you mean?
Boy : Well,something has come up.
Girl : What's going on? Is it bad?
Boy : I'm leaving.
Girl : Baby,please don't. I really love you. Please don't leave me. I don't understand.
Boy : I'm moving away. My mother is sending me to boarding school far far away.
Girl : Baby,I don't want you to go.
Boy : Baby,I need to see you tonight. I'm leaving at 1 a.m. Can I meet you now?
Girl : Okay. I will sneak out and meet you in the park.

[They meet at a near by park and hug each other . The boy gives the girl a note.]

Girl : *Begins to cry* I love you.
Boy : Baby please don't cry. I have to go.

[Girl reads the letter at home]
"You probably already know that I am leaving . I knew this would be better if I wrote a note. Telling the truth about how much I care about you. The truth is I never loved you. I hate you so much. You are my bitch and don't you ever forget that. I never cared about you. I never wanted to talk to you and be around you. You really have no clue how much I hate you! Now that I'm leaving,I thought that you should know that I hate you. You never did the right thing and you were never there. I didn't think I could hate someone like you. I never want to see you for the rest of my life. I will never miss kissing you or cuddling you! I will never see you and that's a promise."

[She finds another piece of paper in her back pocket]

"Baby,I hope you find this letter first.

hate = love
never = always
bitch = baby
will not = will

I thought that your dad would be mad. So I switched the words."

[Girl smiles. Switches on TV.]

[PLANE CRASH]

She turns off the TV and goes to the bathroom. She kills herself cause she has nothing to live for. He was everything to her!

The next day,the phone rang. It was him leaving a message saying that he's still alive and not to worry.

"I missed my flight cause I had to see you one last time. Hope you're not worried. I'm here to stay for good. I LOVE YOU."


16:15




About me


Name : Maxine Rose
Birthday : 10th March 1994
Horoscope : Pisces
School : SMK St. Teresa,Kuching
Confirmation name : Roxanne
Loves : God. Family. Friends. Myself.

Facebook
Friendster
My blog
Tumblr


I love playing my guitar
I want a Macbook
I'm single


Waiting for

  • MACBOOK! =D
  • PMR results >.<
  • Christmas
  • HIM


    PEOPLE

    ♥ Alexandria Kucha ♥
    Barry Barim
    Chelsea Bong
    Daphne
    Diana Ting
    ♥ Hazelin Ng ♥
    Ivy Lim
    James Raj
    Joelle Chang
    Justin Sing
    Martha
    ♥ Rebecca Lydia ♥
    Roselle
    Sarah Jane
    Sharon Lugun
    Stephanie Bulan
    ♥ Theodoric Job ♥
    Tommy Soon
    Tommy Soon
    My Blog Net88




    Talk






    Craps





    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010





    I ♥ them

    JESUS [L O V E] ♥

    Leow Kwan [my best friend]
    Hazelin [my close friend]
    Alexandria Kucha [my sister in Christ]
    Diinson Ng [my little brother]
    Xiao Jie [my cute friend]
    Syl Lau [crazy dude]
    Korea Lo [my best friend]
    Adrian [friend]
    Kenny Ting [my brother]
    Julian Lu [fun friend]
    Theodoric Job [fun friend]
    Nikko [friend]
    Rebecca Lydia [good friend]
    Raphael Isaiah [good friend]