Sunday, September 6, 2009
♥ LOVE QUOTES ♥


FRUSTRATED because I can't tell if it's real.
MAD because I don't know how you feel.
UPSET because we can't make it right.
SAD because I need you.
ANGRY because you won't take my hand.
AGGRAVATED because you don't understand.
DISAPPOINTED because we can't be together.
But still,I'll love you forever.

If you love someone,you would be willing to give up everything for them,
but if the love you back,they would never ask you to.

Everyone says that LOVE HURTS,but that isn't true.
LONLINESS hurts. LOSING SOMEONE hurts. ENVY hurts.
Everyone gets these things CONFUSED with love,
but in reality,love is the only thing in the world thatcovers up all the PAIN and makes someone feel WONDERFUL again.
Love is the only thing in this world that doesn't hurt.

Not all guys are jerks.
Just because ONE is a jackass,
doesn't mean that he represents ALL of them.

Deep down it hurts to be with you because I love you and you are only a friend.

Why do we ALWAYS realize things when it's too late?

While I was holding on,all you did was let go.

Love never crossed my mind until the day I met you.

There is one pain I often feel which you will never know
because it's caused by the absence of you.

There are times when I can't decide whether to see you or not,
I want to see you because I miss you but there are times when I don't want to see you
because every time I do,the fact that you don't see me the way that I see you,
hurts me even more.

Act like nothing's wrong,
when deep down inside all you want to do is cry.
Make him believe he's nothing to you.
Even though he mean everything to you.
And you'll see it's just a matter of time before he misses you too.

It hurts to see someone you love ignoring you,
it also hurts to see that he doesn't feel your love.

Why did you break my heart when all I ever did was love you?

Maybe it's not about forgiving or forgetting.
Maybe it's about remembering everything and being will to start over.
Even if it means you might get hurt.
But sometimes,it's worth the risk.

You say you love me then you leave.
I don't want to see you go,but there's one thing I think you should know...
I love you.

I know you don't believe you mean this much to me.
But I promise you that you do.

She says she doesn't care but the look in her eyes,
tells the completely different story.

I miss you when something really good happens,
because you're the one I want to share it with.
I miss you when something is troubling me,
because you're the one who understands me.
I miss you when I laugh or cry,
because I know that you're the one who makes my laughter grow and my tears disappear.
I miss you all the time.
But I miss you the most when I lay awake at night and think of all the wonderful times we spent with each other for those were some of the best memorable times of my life.

I'm going to smile and make you think I'm happy,
I'm going to laugh so you don't see me cry.

I thought I love him,
but he had to break my heart to show what true love is.

You'll never understand why I hurt so much because you're not the one who is crying,
you're not the one who is left behind,
you're not the one who loved too much,
and you're not the one who is holding on to someone who is gone.
I don't know where I stand with you and I don't know what I mean to you,
all I know is every time I think of you,all I wanna do is be with you.

It's always the same in every relationship,
there is always one person crying and wishing to get back together,
while the other doesn't even remember the things they've been through.
I hate that I have to be the one who remembers every little detail while you can't seem to remember me at all.

If you're going to make me cry,
atleast be there to wipe away the tears.

Nothing hurts more than realizing that he meant EVERYTHING to you,
but you meant NOTHING to him.

If you love me,let me know.If not,gently let me go.

Things happen for wrong reasons,things happen for the better.
When you said we'd still be friends,I thought we'd still be together.
Everything went downhill. Where did I go wrong?
I still think about you. And I listen to our only song.
I probably broke your heart and I think I broke mine too.
I don't know how to say this,but I think I still love you.

I wish I had the guts to walk away and forget about what we had.
But,I can't because I know you won't come after me.
And I guess that's what hurts the most.

You hurt me more than I deserve,why are you so cruel?
I love you more than you deserve,why am I such a fool?

If you love something,let it go.
If it comes back,it's yours.
If it doesn't,it never really was in the first place.

It's hard to pretend to love someone when you don't,
but it's harder to pretend that you don't love someone when you really do.

I play the same song over and over again because it reminds me of you.

They ignore each other and look the other way,
but they both know that it wasn't suppose to end that way.

Dear Lord,
I pray for wisdom to understand him,
Love,to forgive him and
Patience,for his mood.
Because Lord,if I pray for strength,
I'll just beat him to death.

When you love someone,
you give all you can and expect nothing in return.

Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never knew.

True love doesn't have a happy ending,
because true love never ends.

When you love someone,you can tell.
But when you are in love,
everyone else can tell.

You don't love someone because they're beautiful,
but they're beatiful because you love them.

You know you really love someone when you can't hate them for breaking your heart.

It takes someone really special to make you smile with tears in your eyes.

We come to love not to find a perfect person,but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.

Someday your prince charming will come. Mine just took a wrong turn,got lost,and is too stubborn to ask for directions.

Meeting you was fate,becoming your friend was a choice,but falling in love with you was beyond my control.

I could fill a thousand pages telling you how I felt and still you would not understand.
So now I leave you without a sound except my heart shattering as it hits the ground.

You are what I never knew I wanted.

Don't you say you love me unless you really mean it,because I might do something crazy like believe it.

True love never leaves the heart. So,if you don't love me now,you didn't love me then.

No guy is worth fighting for. And if you have to fight to get him,then you're better off without him.

A cute guy can open up my eyes,a smart guy can open up my mind,but only a sweet guy can open up my heart.

I want to be happy because he's happy. But how can I be happy when I know I'm not the one who's making him smile?

You will know when you really love someone. When you want him to be happy even if his happiness means you are not part of it.

Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it is better to leave them broken than trying to hurt yourself by putting it back together.

A simple phrase like,"Maybe we should just be friends" turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart.

Do you love me because I am beautiful or I am beautiful because you love me?

Never apologize for saying what you feel because that's like saying,"Sorry for being real".

Sometimes I wish that you would pay more attention to my favourite songs because the lyrics they sing,are the words I'm too scared to say.

It's funny how,when someone says they love you,you can't really feel it,but when they say the don't love you,you can feel every ounce of what was drain out of your entire being.

No one ever gets tired of loving. But everyone gets tired of waiting,assuming,hearing promises,saying sorry and all the hurting.


15:43




About me


Name : Maxine Rose
Birthday : 10th March 1994
Horoscope : Pisces
School : SMK St. Teresa,Kuching
Confirmation name : Roxanne
Loves : God. Family. Friends. Myself.

Facebook
Friendster
My blog
Tumblr


I love playing my guitar
I want a Macbook
I'm single


Waiting for

  • MACBOOK! =D
  • PMR results >.<
  • Christmas
  • HIM


    PEOPLE

    ♥ Alexandria Kucha ♥
    Barry Barim
    Chelsea Bong
    Daphne
    Diana Ting
    ♥ Hazelin Ng ♥
    Ivy Lim
    James Raj
    Joelle Chang
    Justin Sing
    Martha
    ♥ Rebecca Lydia ♥
    Roselle
    Sarah Jane
    Sharon Lugun
    Stephanie Bulan
    ♥ Theodoric Job ♥
    Tommy Soon
    Tommy Soon
    My Blog Net88




    Talk






    Craps





    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010





    I ♥ them

    JESUS [L O V E] ♥

    Leow Kwan [my best friend]
    Hazelin [my close friend]
    Alexandria Kucha [my sister in Christ]
    Diinson Ng [my little brother]
    Xiao Jie [my cute friend]
    Syl Lau [crazy dude]
    Korea Lo [my best friend]
    Adrian [friend]
    Kenny Ting [my brother]
    Julian Lu [fun friend]
    Theodoric Job [fun friend]
    Nikko [friend]
    Rebecca Lydia [good friend]
    Raphael Isaiah [good friend]