Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Sleepover At Diana's Place =]

US THREE [3]

On 23rd October 2009,I slept over at my beloved sister's place.
Her name is Diana Ting. =]

Hazelin and I slept over at her place.
I arrived at Diana's place first.
But Hazelin wasn't there yet.
So,Diana and I went to Jalan Song for dinner.
Once we were done eating,Hazelin asked Patrick to pick us up to go to Bing!
It's my first time meeting Patrick in person.
We hanged out at Bing! for a while.
We had to get back at Diana's place by 9.30pm.
But we ended up reaching there around 10pm.


ME AT BING!


Once we arrive at Diana's place,we went to her room to relax for a while.
After that both Hazelin and Diana played pillow fight.
I video recorded them pillow fighting.
It's really funny. xD
After a while,they were exausted.
So,we went up to the 3rd floor to watch movie.


HAZELIN HITTING DIANA WITH A HEART SHAPED PILLOW

Instead of sleeping in her room,we slept on the 3rd floor.
I have to idea what's that room called.
But they've got huge TV,Mahjong table,Snooker table and a bar in there.


I only slept for 2 hours.
From 7am - 9am.


We watched One Missed Call.
The final one.
It was so freaking scary! >.<
But kindda funny.
We watched it from around 12am - 2am.


US WITH OUR SOFT TOYS

After that,we played snooker! ^^
We all played.
Then pass 4am,Diana went to sleep.
But Hazelin and I cotinued playing till 6am.

HAZELIN

ME


At 6am,we went out on the roof to watch the sunrise.
OH.MY.GOSH!
The view is just so beautiful!
I've never seen such view in Kuching before.
And it was my frist time being on a roof.
Hazelin and I took some pictures.
Diana was still sleeping.

ME AND MY TEDDY ON THE ROOF

MY TEDDY BEING VAIN

Around 7am,we went back in.
Hazelin and I lay under the snooker table.
I planned on not sleeping.
But I ended up sleeping while halfway talking to Hazelin.
Haha! xD

ME SLEEPING UNDER THE SNOOKER TABLE

I woke up 2 hours later.
When I woke up,I saw Diana watching PS : I Love You.
And Hazelin too was already awake.
I joined them watching that movie.
Once that movie was over,we watched another movie.
We watched Angus,Thongs And Perfect Snoggings. =D
I've always wanted to watch that movie.

After we finished watching movies.
I went and shower,but Hazelin didn't,then went back home.

PS : Diana made a new nick name for Hazelin.
It's HAZERING ENG. xD

To view all the picture during the sleepover and to watch the pillow fightin video.
Do not hesitate to add me in Facebook.
Thank you. =]


20:59




About me


Name : Maxine Rose
Birthday : 10th March 1994
Horoscope : Pisces
School : SMK St. Teresa,Kuching
Confirmation name : Roxanne
Loves : God. Family. Friends. Myself.

Facebook
Friendster
My blog
Tumblr


I love playing my guitar
I want a Macbook
I'm single


Waiting for

  • MACBOOK! =D
  • PMR results >.<
  • Christmas
  • HIM


    PEOPLE

    ♥ Alexandria Kucha ♥
    Barry Barim
    Chelsea Bong
    Daphne
    Diana Ting
    ♥ Hazelin Ng ♥
    Ivy Lim
    James Raj
    Joelle Chang
    Justin Sing
    Martha
    ♥ Rebecca Lydia ♥
    Roselle
    Sarah Jane
    Sharon Lugun
    Stephanie Bulan
    ♥ Theodoric Job ♥
    Tommy Soon
    Tommy Soon
    My Blog Net88




    Talk






    Craps





    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010





    I ♥ them

    JESUS [L O V E] ♥

    Leow Kwan [my best friend]
    Hazelin [my close friend]
    Alexandria Kucha [my sister in Christ]
    Diinson Ng [my little brother]
    Xiao Jie [my cute friend]
    Syl Lau [crazy dude]
    Korea Lo [my best friend]
    Adrian [friend]
    Kenny Ting [my brother]
    Julian Lu [fun friend]
    Theodoric Job [fun friend]
    Nikko [friend]
    Rebecca Lydia [good friend]
    Raphael Isaiah [good friend]