Friday, October 23, 2009
What's our purpose in life?

LIVE YOUR LIFE

I know there are people out there who wants to know what's their purpose in life?
Some of us may think that there's no point for us being in this world.

For so long I prayed to God,asking him to tell me what's my purpose in life.
I kept on thinking that I'm useless in this world.

Well,yesterday,somehow God must have answered my prayer.
While I was sitting in the car,waiting for my dad to buy some stuff in the grocery store,
I sat down quietly and then suddenly,I somehow knew what my purpose in life is.
God created me in this world to help people and to be there for them.

God created every one of us for a purpose.
He created each and every one of us is our unique ways.

If you think that you have no purpose in this world,think again.
Or better,pray and ask God to help you.
We can't always do things ourselves.
Sometimes we need help.


11:31




About me


Name : Maxine Rose
Birthday : 10th March 1994
Horoscope : Pisces
School : SMK St. Teresa,Kuching
Confirmation name : Roxanne
Loves : God. Family. Friends. Myself.

Facebook
Friendster
My blog
Tumblr


I love playing my guitar
I want a Macbook
I'm single


Waiting for

  • MACBOOK! =D
  • PMR results >.<
  • Christmas
  • HIM


    PEOPLE

    ♥ Alexandria Kucha ♥
    Barry Barim
    Chelsea Bong
    Daphne
    Diana Ting
    ♥ Hazelin Ng ♥
    Ivy Lim
    James Raj
    Joelle Chang
    Justin Sing
    Martha
    ♥ Rebecca Lydia ♥
    Roselle
    Sarah Jane
    Sharon Lugun
    Stephanie Bulan
    ♥ Theodoric Job ♥
    Tommy Soon
    Tommy Soon
    My Blog Net88




    Talk






    Craps





    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010





    I ♥ them

    JESUS [L O V E] ♥

    Leow Kwan [my best friend]
    Hazelin [my close friend]
    Alexandria Kucha [my sister in Christ]
    Diinson Ng [my little brother]
    Xiao Jie [my cute friend]
    Syl Lau [crazy dude]
    Korea Lo [my best friend]
    Adrian [friend]
    Kenny Ting [my brother]
    Julian Lu [fun friend]
    Theodoric Job [fun friend]
    Nikko [friend]
    Rebecca Lydia [good friend]
    Raphael Isaiah [good friend]