Tuesday, November 17, 2009
NOTHING

I've got nothing interesting to blog about actually.
Well,I do but I don't want to blog it out.

My holidays has been fun lately.
Especially on weekends.

Oh! And about that Ah Boy guy.
SCREW HIM!

There's this korean boy band named Shinee.
And one of them looks EXACTLY like Ah Boy.

Here's the picture.

SECOND LEFT ^^

Cute,right? ^^ Hehe.
That guy is 16 and Ah Boy is 15.
He seriously looks exactly like Ah Boy.
It's like it's his twin brother.
Ooolala... xD
YUMMY

PS : Ah Boy's real name is Cornelius. ^-^



16:40




About me


Name : Maxine Rose
Birthday : 10th March 1994
Horoscope : Pisces
School : SMK St. Teresa,Kuching
Confirmation name : Roxanne
Loves : God. Family. Friends. Myself.

Facebook
Friendster
My blog
Tumblr


I love playing my guitar
I want a Macbook
I'm single


Waiting for

  • MACBOOK! =D
  • PMR results >.<
  • Christmas
  • HIM


    PEOPLE

    ♥ Alexandria Kucha ♥
    Barry Barim
    Chelsea Bong
    Daphne
    Diana Ting
    ♥ Hazelin Ng ♥
    Ivy Lim
    James Raj
    Joelle Chang
    Justin Sing
    Martha
    ♥ Rebecca Lydia ♥
    Roselle
    Sarah Jane
    Sharon Lugun
    Stephanie Bulan
    ♥ Theodoric Job ♥
    Tommy Soon
    Tommy Soon
    My Blog Net88




    Talk






    Craps





    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010





    I ♥ them

    JESUS [L O V E] ♥

    Leow Kwan [my best friend]
    Hazelin [my close friend]
    Alexandria Kucha [my sister in Christ]
    Diinson Ng [my little brother]
    Xiao Jie [my cute friend]
    Syl Lau [crazy dude]
    Korea Lo [my best friend]
    Adrian [friend]
    Kenny Ting [my brother]
    Julian Lu [fun friend]
    Theodoric Job [fun friend]
    Nikko [friend]
    Rebecca Lydia [good friend]
    Raphael Isaiah [good friend]