Tuesday, December 1, 2009
It wasn't an easy thing to do T.T

I hope what I did was the right thing to do.
Well,even though I take it all back,nothing's gonna change.
You've found someone new.
I guess this is the way it was suppose to be.
Even then,I want you to be happy and live a happy life.

I'm doing this for you.
Even though it hurts a lot,but I don't want to see you getting hurt anymore because of me.
I hope you understand why I'm doing this.

Because if we stayed as best friends,people won't stop talking.
And I know it hurts you.
And I don't wanna see you getting hurt anymore.
That's why I have to let you go.

It hurts me more than it hurts you.

Honestly,I feel hurt and jealous because you've found someone new.
And it took you such a short period of time.
Within 3-5 days and you've already found a new one.
WOW!
Sigh...
Oh well,I'm happy for you.
As long as you're happy,then I'm happy.

It seriously wasn't an easy thing to do.
Losing you was like losing a part of myself.
I feel empty.
A part of me is missing.

Never in my life have I felt like this over losing a best friend.

Well,I guess now it's too late.
God bless you and your new bestfriend.
Take care. =]


11:27




About me


Name : Maxine Rose
Birthday : 10th March 1994
Horoscope : Pisces
School : SMK St. Teresa,Kuching
Confirmation name : Roxanne
Loves : God. Family. Friends. Myself.

Facebook
Friendster
My blog
Tumblr


I love playing my guitar
I want a Macbook
I'm single


Waiting for

  • MACBOOK! =D
  • PMR results >.<
  • Christmas
  • HIM


    PEOPLE

    ♥ Alexandria Kucha ♥
    Barry Barim
    Chelsea Bong
    Daphne
    Diana Ting
    ♥ Hazelin Ng ♥
    Ivy Lim
    James Raj
    Joelle Chang
    Justin Sing
    Martha
    ♥ Rebecca Lydia ♥
    Roselle
    Sarah Jane
    Sharon Lugun
    Stephanie Bulan
    ♥ Theodoric Job ♥
    Tommy Soon
    Tommy Soon
    My Blog Net88




    Talk






    Craps





    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010





    I ♥ them

    JESUS [L O V E] ♥

    Leow Kwan [my best friend]
    Hazelin [my close friend]
    Alexandria Kucha [my sister in Christ]
    Diinson Ng [my little brother]
    Xiao Jie [my cute friend]
    Syl Lau [crazy dude]
    Korea Lo [my best friend]
    Adrian [friend]
    Kenny Ting [my brother]
    Julian Lu [fun friend]
    Theodoric Job [fun friend]
    Nikko [friend]
    Rebecca Lydia [good friend]
    Raphael Isaiah [good friend]