Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Taking Back My Love

RULES


1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, Realplayer, etc on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button for your answer.
3. You must write that song name down NO MATTER HOW SILLY it sounds.
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
5. For best results, put in various songs from various singers at least 50 songs.




1. If someone says, "Is this okay? ... you say?
Onew & Jessica - One Year Later. [LOL. xD]


2. How could you describe yourself?
Pixie Lott - Cry Me Out [Haha! I don't get it. xD]


3. What do you like in a girl/boy?
Avenged Sevenfold - Chapter Four [I wonder what is in their chapter four. xD]


4. How do you feel today?
Mariah Carey - I Stay In Love [Waa... Stay in love with who o? O.O]


5. What if your life's purpose?
Pussycat Dolls - Hush Hush [As in to keep quiet? Haha!]


6. What is your motto?
Silverchair - Without You [Without who? O.o]


7. What do your friends think of you?
David Arhculeta - Touch My Hand [Haha! No comment. xD]


8. What do you think of your parents?
Avenged Sevenfold - Warmness On The Soul [ Wow. That's kindda sweet. In a way.]


9. What do you think about very often?
Wang Lee Hom - Kiss Goodbye [Waa... O.O Who kissed me goodbye o?]


10. What is 2 + 2?
One Missed Call ringtone [Oh My Gosh! O.O]


11. What do you think of your best friend?
Baek Ji Young - Don't Forget [Yeah. Please don't forget me. ^^]


12. What do you think of the person you like?
2PM - Heartbeat [Waa... Cool. ^^ Hehe.]


13. What is your life story?
Yuni Shara - Sepi [ Woah! Quite true o. T.T]


14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Tamia - Officially Missing You [Doesn't make sense. xD]


15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Paramore - Decode [Waa... Thinking of how to decode their mind to like me. LOL. xD]


16. What will you dance at your wedding?
Girls Generation - Gee [LOL. LMAO. ROTFL. Haha! So cool. xD Everybody will do the dance with me.]


17. What is your hobby/interest?
Jason Mraz - Lucky [Lucky for what o? O.o]


18. What is your biggest fear?
Cascada - Evacuate The Dance Floor [Haha! What's so fear-ish about that? xD]


19. What is your biggest secret?
Taylor Swift - You Belong With Me [ Umm... Haha!]


20. What do you think of your friends?
SS501 - Love Like This [Eee... So cun. Hehe. ^^]


21. What will you post this as?
Enrique Iglesias - Taking Back My Love [Huh? O.o]


10:46




About me


Name : Maxine Rose
Birthday : 10th March 1994
Horoscope : Pisces
School : SMK St. Teresa,Kuching
Confirmation name : Roxanne
Loves : God. Family. Friends. Myself.

Facebook
Friendster
My blog
Tumblr


I love playing my guitar
I want a Macbook
I'm single


Waiting for

  • MACBOOK! =D
  • PMR results >.<
  • Christmas
  • HIM


    PEOPLE

    ♥ Alexandria Kucha ♥
    Barry Barim
    Chelsea Bong
    Daphne
    Diana Ting
    ♥ Hazelin Ng ♥
    Ivy Lim
    James Raj
    Joelle Chang
    Justin Sing
    Martha
    ♥ Rebecca Lydia ♥
    Roselle
    Sarah Jane
    Sharon Lugun
    Stephanie Bulan
    ♥ Theodoric Job ♥
    Tommy Soon
    Tommy Soon
    My Blog Net88




    Talk






    Craps





    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010





    I ♥ them

    JESUS [L O V E] ♥

    Leow Kwan [my best friend]
    Hazelin [my close friend]
    Alexandria Kucha [my sister in Christ]
    Diinson Ng [my little brother]
    Xiao Jie [my cute friend]
    Syl Lau [crazy dude]
    Korea Lo [my best friend]
    Adrian [friend]
    Kenny Ting [my brother]
    Julian Lu [fun friend]
    Theodoric Job [fun friend]
    Nikko [friend]
    Rebecca Lydia [good friend]
    Raphael Isaiah [good friend]